Join Chessington Unity Running Club
Fall in love with the great outdoors, connect with your local running community and get healthier by joining today. Whether you’re just starting out, or an Ultra-Runner, all are welcome in our friendly club.
Enjoy all these when you become a member:
- Twice weekly morning runs (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- A weekly 5k Saturday run
- An evening run on Thursdays
- Regular Sunday trail runs, time/location will be posted on our Facebook page
- Special club events and socials
- 10% discount at Up and Running
- And all for just £5 per year – less than a coffee and cake!
Ready to join?
If you are ready to join us, simply:
- Fill in our membership form ->here<-
- Transfer £5 for your annual membership to:
CHESSINGTON UNITY RUNNING CLUB:
Sort code: 54-41-51
Account code: 57876886
- Once you’ve completed the form, you’ll receive an automated email confirming the details you have submitted.
- You will receive a welcome email within two weeks of us receiving your payment, which will include your membership number.
- You can attend any running club runs after you have completed the form and paid – no need to wait for the welcome email.
- Our Membership Year starts on the 1 April and lasts one year.
English Athletics membership
Following successful registration for English Athletics membership you can now for a fee of £15 register as first claim with Chessington Unity with EA. As an EA registered member you’ll receive £2 off any English Athletic events you enter including most organised races. When you complete your membership form, please indicate if you wish to include EA membership.
Not sure if a Running Club is for you?
You can try us out for free without any commitment. Just come along to one of our sessions, and give us a try! During Covid restrictions we will ask non-members to provide your name and phone number to the run leader on the night, to be stored for track and trace purposes.
You can message us at [membership at unityrunningclub.co.uk] if you have any questions about joining, or the club.
We look forward to seeing you at a club run soon!